Welcome to Lauren Friday Photography! This has been quite a long journey. I have been pouring my heart and soul into photography for the last two years. It all began with my very own wedding and the search for my photographer. I became absolutely enamored with the beauty of some of the images I saw from photographers all over the country. The use of light, the composition, and the creativity behind each and every photograph grabbed me immediately. I have always had an artistic personality, and never knew the best way to express it. I love writing and so that has always been an outlet for me. When I began really researching photography I began to understand the artistic beauty behind composing the perfect photograph. I thought to myself - I need to do this. I had bitten by the bug. And so it began.
I am here today because of many friends and family who have believed in my creative abilities and my passion for building this. Without their incredible support I would not be here today. I owe a large amount of thanks and gratitude to Richard Israel, my mentor and friend. He took me under his wing with great enthusiasm and has led me to where I am today. He is an amazing photographer, advisor, supporter and friend. I hope to be able to continue to learn from him.
I am here today because of many friends and family who have believed in my creative abilities and my passion for building this. Without their incredible support I would not be here today. I owe a large amount of thanks and gratitude to Richard Israel, my mentor and friend. He took me under his wing with great enthusiasm and has led me to where I am today. He is an amazing photographer, advisor, supporter and friend. I hope to be able to continue to learn from him.
I describe my photography style as classic with an elegant, modern twist. I love light (most photographers would agree!) and I also love black and white photographs. There is a timelessness of a black and white image that I adore. They are classic and never go out of style. I love film grain, and also the look of a sharp, vibrant photo. I mix both approaches and styles into my work.
Thank you for being here! I hope you will follow me on my journey!
Please contact me anytime: lauren.friday@gmail.com; 330-612-0418
Please contact me anytime: lauren.friday@gmail.com; 330-612-0418

No comments:
Post a Comment