Thanks for being here!

November 1, 2011

Ayisha and Jeff - Charlotte Wedding - 10.9.11

I recently had the pleasure of shooting alongside Richard Israel at his friend and fellow photographer, Jeff Cravotta's, wedding.  Ayisha, his now wife, is simply stunning.  She has the most gorgeous and infectious smile.  I don't think she stopped smiling ear to ear all night.  Ayisha had her sister as her maid of honor, and Jeff also had his sister standing beside him at the altar.  Flower girls were all children of good friends - and SO adorable.  Jeff surprised her during the ceremony with a full church choir belting out song over the balcony of the church.  I don't know how he pulled that off but it was AWESOME, and they had the whole church clapping and singing along with them.  The ceremony was held at the Johnson C. Smith University Chapel, and their reception was at the J.C. Smith Student Union, a really great venue I'd never seen before!  When it came time for the speeches, I never saw so many people lining up to say a few kind words about the couple.  They truly inspire a lot of people in their lives…. and also know how to throw a great party!

2 comments: