It's been quite a while since I've blogged. As I am sure you all understand, the busyness of the Holidays took over. From Thanksgiving, to Christmas, to New Years, to my birthday (today! Happy birthday to me! :) ) this time of year is my absolute favorite, albeit crazy busy. I spent a lot of the last couple of months photographing a lot of families and babies. I love capturing the joy families have this time of year. Here is a quick recap of some of my latest work.
P.S. We've also been busy preparing for the Bridal Showcase coming up at the Charlotte Convention Center! Please come visit us at the showcase on January 13 from 12-6pm. We have a fun raffle prize and can't wait to meet all of you newly engaged couples!
{The Bell Family}
{The Kennedy Family}
{The Stoy Family}
{The Shaffer Family}




























No comments:
Post a Comment