Thanks for being here!

January 30, 2013

{The Darnley Family} Charlotte Maternity Photographer

I am so excited for this sweet couple.  Jen is a great friend of mine and she is due with her first baby girl in less than 7 weeks!  When I came to their home for the shoot, she took me to the nursery to see their progress.  When we opened the closet doors, it was stocked full with clothes, toys, and supplies for their little girl's arrival, all mostly gifts from their family and friends. I was blown away with the amount of love pouring out of that closet from all those that also eagerly awaiting Jennifer and Bob's bundle of joy.  Their little girl is going to be surrounded with so much adoration and joy.  

We took they're adorable dogs - Duke and Tank - with us for the shoot.  They were so well behaved!  If how Jen and Bob treat their dogs is any indication of how they will be as parents, that is one lucky girl :)

I can't wait for her to get here!  Congrats Jen and Bob! 

No comments:

Post a Comment