Thanks for being here!

June 18, 2012

{Addie} Columbia, SC Bridal Portraits

What can I say about my gorgeous friend, Addie?  Isn't she stunning?  I must say that she is one of the most genuine, caring souls I have ever met.  I am so grateful to have her in my life, and so thankful that she will finally be moving back to Charlotte after two years of studying Graphic Design at Pratt in NYC!  While in NYC, she started her own line of adorable greeting cards called Paper Polite. You have to check them out!

I have been dying to share her bridal portraits that we took a few weeks back around Columbia, SC - her hometown.  She and her now hubby, Lane, got married this past weekend in a beautiful ceremony at First Presbyterian Church in Columbia, followed by a reception inside the City Art Gallery - very fitting.   Addie and Lane - the artist and the attorney - is that not the most perfect Southern couple? 

Congrats Addie! You were a lovely bride :) 


2 comments:

  1. Dill! Such a beautiful bride and such amazing pictures! You ladies make a great combo. That necklace is stunning and you are breathtaking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!! So happy for you Addie!!

    Amazing work as always Lauren

    ReplyDelete