Thanks for being here!

July 15, 2012

{Brittany & Jon} Charleston Wedding 6.9.12

Whoa, I am playing catch up after a very busy couple of weeks! Lots of inquiries, sessions, and planning for the upcoming Bridal Showcase <---- more on this coming soon!! OK, and there was a vacation in there too :) Feeling so happy and blessed!

Stay tuned for lots more on the blog, but for let me introduce you to Brittany and Jon....

They were married on a gorgeous June day in my favorite city - Charleston.  The ceremony was held at the beautiful First Baptist Church downtown, followed by an always classic William Aiken House reception, all coordinated by the amazing A Charleston Bride.  Richard Israel and I split up for the "getting ready", and I stuck with the guys for this one.  We had a great time while they prepared for the big day inside the William Aiken House Carriage House.  So charming! So excited for this sweet couple :)

No comments:

Post a Comment