This past Sunday was The Bridal Showcase at the Charlotte Convention Center. We were so excited to be there! This was my first time doing a show, and I wasn't sure what to expect about anything! Can I just say what a lovely experience it was? We met so many awesome brides and had some great conversation. I had my two great friends Lindsay and Christina working the booth with me, and boy was I happy to have them there helping me out. Such a amazing friends. XO
Below are some pictures of my booth. I poured my heart and soul into the preparation of this event. The booth design came from a vision I had in my head, plus lots of furniture and accessories from our home! When another vendor came up to me and said my booth felt "cozy," it melted my heart. That is exactly what I was going for. It was so rewarding to see all of my hard work come to fruition that day. We are meeting with potential clients all week and I couldn't be more pleased with my experience there that day.







No comments:
Post a Comment